Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hanoi from my view

I've been living in Ha Noi for 7 years and many times ago I was asked "How does HaNoi look like? Do you like it?" I often said that "It's always busy but also quite beautiful". Indeed, I think my answer is too general and event I can not figure out what it is. So I decided spent this Saturday afternoon to take a tour and tried to capture some vivid picture and post here for you. Actually, the following picture is so close and quite familiar to me coz I often ride on this street on weekend. Are you ready. OK. Let's go.

My flat is not in downtown but I love it because it very near to West Lake - one of the biggest lake in the city. I feel very peaceful and fresh every morning I go to work and every time I come back home. Here it is.

One more
After about 10 minutes riding I got to center of city and began my tour by walking. Here I was standing right under LongBien railway station. My family often catch this train each time we come back our homeland.

Right beside of the station is Dong Xuan market - a pretty popular and busy trading place. Here you can take a special bus, City Tour, for traveling around main street.


You can find many things here such as handy crafts like these:

I was waking on Hang Dao street where you can enjoy night market every weekend evening.


After traveling some street I reached to my favorite place - Dinh Le street , a book street - where I often find and buy some interesting book every month. Today I bought a book with title " The sorrow of war" by Bao Ninh. I think that was enough today and it was time to come back home



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I've lived) in Ha Noi for 7 years and many times ago (I wondered ): "How does HaNoi look like? Do you like it?" I (thought) that "It's always busy but also quite beautiful". Indeed, I think my answer is too general and (even) I can not figure out what it is. So I decided to spent this Saturday afternoon to take a tour and tried to capture (some vivid pictures) and post them here for you. Actually, the following picture is so close and quite familiar to me (coz ?, I am not clear your idea). I often ride on this street on weekend. (Are you ready?OK. Let's go. – it usually uses in spoken English, not in writen English))

    My flat is not in downtown but I love it because it is very (near to (not to here) West Lake - near WL - one of (drop “ one of”) –( is the biggest ) lake in the city. I feel very peaceful and fresh every morning I go to work and every time I come back home ( I always feel very peaceful and fresh every time I go to work and come back home). Here (its picture )is.

    One more
    After about 10 minutes riding I get (got )to center of (the) city and began my tour by walking. Here I was standing right under LongBien railway station. My family often catch this train each time ( whenever ) we come back our homeland:

    (Right of the station) is Dong Xuan market - a pretty popular and busy trading place. Here you can take a special bus, Green Travel, for traveling around main street:


    You can find many things here such as handy crafts like this (these):

    Now (then) I was waking on Hang Dao street where you can enjoy night market every weekend evening.


    After travel some street (streets) I reach(ed) (travel to or went to) to my favorite place - Dinh Le street , a book street - where I find and buy some interesting book (books) every month. Today I bought a book with title " The sorrow of war" by Bao Ninh. I think (thought) that was enough today and it was time to come back home. (After that this tour I not only feel comfortable and relax but also feel loving hanoi more and more .)
    vitcon

    ReplyDelete